1] in partnership with London Metropolitan Archives today launched online for the first time more than half a million records detailing the people awarded the Freedom of the City of London.
What does LMA stand for?
LMA stands for London Metropolitan Archives (London, England, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMA
We have 256 other meanings of LMA in our Acronym Attic
- Lisbon Metropolitan Area (Portugal)
- Livestock Marketing Association
- Lloyd's Market Association (London, England, UK)
- Loan Management Account (credit line)
- Loan Market Association
- Local Management Agreement
- Local Marketing Agreement
- Lockheed Martin Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin Astronautics
- Logistics & Manufacturing Association, Port Laredo
- Longissimus Muscle Area
- Lou Martin & Associates, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Low Memory Area (aka conventional memory)
- Low Molecular Weight Activity
- Lower Mt Auburn (Cincinnati, Ohio neighborhood)
- Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Lupus Mid-Atlantic (healthcare; various locations)
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (Nvidia)
- La Moto Ancienne d'Alsace (French motorcycle club; Alsace, France)
- Lake Melville Agricultural Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was particularly interested to discover this week that the Ancestry website is preparing to digitise the massive London Metropolitan Archives collection.
Now, centuries after his death, a novel chapter of his life has emerged following the chance discovery of a baptism register in the London Metropolitan Archives.
All of the manuscript sources are from the London Metropolitan Archives, and recognizances are denoted by the abbreviation "R".
Scale, working with reseller partner Kisdata, is providing a 12 TB (usable storage space) StarterCluster to store City of London's growing photographic library at the London Metropolitan Archives (LMA).
Abbreviations CLMA Corporation of London Metropolitan Archives CLRO Corporation of London Records Office CWAC City of Westminster Archives Centre PRO Public Record Office SRO Surrey Record Office (1.
These include the international Barbican Centre, Hampstead Heath, the original wholesale food markets of London, the Port of London Health Authority, Epping Forest, the five City bridges, the internationally renowned Guildhall School of Music & Drama and the London Metropolitan Archives.