HDD revenues have benefited from continued strength in sales to the material handling and mining sectors and strong growth in North American retrofit sales and sales in the London Low Emission Zone ("LEZ").
What does LLEZ stand for?
LLEZ stands for London Low Emission Zone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low Level Entry Point
- Loxwood Link Extension Project (Wey & Arun Canal Trust; UK)
- Low-Location Exit Path Marking (building codes)
- Lessons-Learned Evaluation Request
- Lower Leg External Rotation (sports medicine)
- Las Lomitas Elementary School District (Menlo Park, CA)
- Lessons Learned Evaluation Team
- Low Level Equilibrium Trap (economics)
- Local Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention
- Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone (surgical removal of abnormal cervical area)
- Lake Lavon Fishing (fishing forum)
- Landmark Legal Foundation
- Laugh Like Freak (polite form)
- Lazar Levine & Felix LLP
- Learning and Leadership in Families
- Least Laxity First
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (Morrisville, NC)
- Lemmy's Land Forum (video game forum)
- Light Loss Factor (lighting)
- Limit Load Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This includes the first ever age limit for black cabs, record investment into cycling, cleaner buses, and tougher standards for the London Low Emission Zone, the largest zone of its type in the world.
The move follows an announcement by the Mayor of London that he is joining major vehicle manufacturers to deliver financial support for van and minibus drivers affected by the tighter standards that will be applied to the London Low Emission Zone from January, 2012.
Clean Diesel's diesel particulate systems have been verified through the European VERT protocol, received the London Low Emission Zone (LEZ) certification, and been accepted for use by the US Mine Safety and Health Administration.
1 million at September 30, 2007 Significant Developments * In October, Clean Diesel began trading on The NASDAQ Capital Market * Clean Diesel granted a worldwide, non-exclusive license to Tenneco for the ARIS[R] system and related emission control technologies * London Low Emission Zone (LEZ) certification received for Purifier, Clean Diesel's particulate matter emission control technology Dr.
NASD: CDTI; AIM: CDT/CDTS; XETRA: CDI), a global company providing innovative technologies and solutions that reduce emissions, conserve fuel and improve engine performance, announced today that it has received a London Low Emission Zone (LEZ) Certificate from Transport for London (TfL) for its Purifier Particulate Matter emission control technology (Purifier).
GAINSBOROUGH, England -- Eminox today announces some good news for operators in the wake of confirmation by Ken Livingstone of the introduction of the London Low Emission Zone.
A mandatory London low emission zone, targeting 2008 implementation has been proposed.