Born on March 30, 1955 in Quezon City, Diaz-Abaya obtained her master of arts in Film and Television degree from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles in 1979, and pursued post-graduate studies at the London International Film School.
What does LIFS stand for?
LIFS stands for London International Film School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIFS
We have 8 other meanings of LIFS in our Acronym Attic
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Receptor
- Limited Instrument Flight Rules
- Limiting Inspiratory Flow Rate
- Line Item Fill Rate
- Long Island Fly Rodders (fly fishing; New York)
- Low Instrument Flight Rules
- Liquid Fueled Ramjet
- Ligue Francophone de Recherches et d'Activités Sous-Marines (Belgian French-speaking diving clubs association)
- Lopez Island Family Resource Center (Lopez Island, WA)
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Low-Input Farming Systems (USDA)
- Lower Internal Facility Shields
- Lund Immigrant Association
- Lund International Food Studies (Lund University; Sweden)
- Laser Induced Forward Transfer (optoelectronics)
- Lateral Ignition and Flamespread Test
- Lead-In Fighter Training
- Leadership in Faculty Teaching
- Leadership in Fitness Training
- Learn It For the Future
Samples in periodicals archive:
After graduating from the London International Film School, she returned to Mumbai to assist well-known directors Subhash Ghai, Mahesh Manjrekar and Farhan Akhtar.
He is guest film lecturer at Kingston University and the London International Film School.