He is the former chairman of the London Insurance Market Network and past director of the World Insurance Network.
What does LIMNET stand for?
LIMNET stands for London Insurance Market Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Light Induced Molecular Movement
- Long Island Maritime Museum
- Long Island Movie Makers
- Loxley International Mountain Marathon (Loxley area near Sheffield, UK race)
- Lutherans in Medical Missions
- Linear Model for Microarray Analysis
- Louisiana Independent Music Manufacturers Association (New Orleans, LA)
- Linking International Macro and Micro Data (workshop)
- Laboratory for Integrated Micro-Mechatronic Systems (University of Tokyo; Japan)
- Lovelace Internet Media Marketing Service LLC (Essex, CT)
- Lippincott Manual of Nursing Practice
- Late in Mid October (band)
- Line Interface Module
- Laboratoire d'Informatique, de Modélisation et d'Optimisation des Systèmes (French: Laboratory of Computer Modeling and Optimization Systems)
- Laser Intensity Modulation System (Minolta)
- Laboratory Instrument Maintenance Program
- Language Independent Macro Processor
- Large Image Manipulation Program (est. 1998; image processing)
- Linux Internet Messaging Program
- Long Island Motor Parkway (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Lloyd's of London today unveiled plans to create a global communications network enabling brokers to communicate with Lloyd's, through the London Insurance Market Network (LIMNET), from anywhere in the world using a single phone number.
If there is real progress in reinsurers getting their arms around the technology issue, it may best be represented by the recent convergence of the London Insurance Market Network (LIMNET), Europe's Reinsurance Network (RINET) and the U.