He was also a patron of the London Gay Symphony Orchestra.
What does LGSO stand for?
LGSO stands for London Gay Symphony Orchestra (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGSO
- Live Game Server List
- London Graduate School of Law (London, England, UK)
- Lesbians and Gays Support the Miners (UK)
- Licentiate of the Guildhall School of Music
- Light Ground Station Module
- London Graduate School of Management (UK)
- London Guildhall School of Music (UK)
- Left Great Splanchnic Nerve
- Lesbian and Gay Studies Newsletter
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra (Lake Geneva, WI)
- LANDSAT Ground Station Operators Working Group
- Lesbian and Gay Studies Project
- Local Governance Support Program (various locations)
- Local Group Starter Panel (Dong Young Electric Industries Company, Ltd.; South Korea)
- Local Group Standard of Rest (astronomy)
- Land, Growth and Stewardship Subcommittee (Chesapeake Bay Program; Annapolis, MD)
- Local Government Superannuation Scheme (tax savings; Australia)
- Lohardaga Gram Swarajya Sansthan (Indian self-help organization)
- Low-Grade Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
- Low-Grade Stromal Sarcoma (cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This year it featured 60 queer films from around the world, queer hip-hop, a drag king workshop, and a performance of the London Gay Symphony Orchestra with Croatia's greatest diva, Radojka Sverko.
LONDON GAY SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA Six years ago, a group of professional and amateur players decided to found their own orchestra to make sweet music together.