428 million of this saving towards the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority s reserves, which will then be hypothecated to help meet the 2014-15 LFEPA budget deficit.
What does LFEP stand for?
LFEP stands for London Fire and Emergency Planning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LFEP
We have 2 other meanings of LFEP in our Acronym Attic
- Low Frequency Explosive Decompression
- Laboratory For Energy and the Environment (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Lancaster Foundation for Educational Enrichment (Lancaster, PA)
- Le Francais en Ecosse (French: The French in Scotland; UK)
- Large Final Emitters Group (Canada)
- Law Focused Education Inc
- Labour Force Evaluation Measure (Business Environment Risk Intelligence; Singapore)
- Live from Earth and Mars (educational project; also seen as LEM)
- Ley Federal de las Entidades Paraestatales (Spanish: Federal Law of Parastatal Entities; Mexico)
- Little Foot Elegance Photo (astronomy)
- Lymphatic Filariasis Elimination Program (various countries)
- London Fire & Emergency Planning Authority (London Fire Brigade)
- Linear Free Energy Related (molecular chemistry)
- Linear Free Energy Relationship
- Low-Frequency Electrical Stimulation
- Leveraged Foreign Exchange Trading Ordinance (Hong Kong)
- Laboratory for Freeform Fabrication (UT Austin)
- Large Form Factor
- Large Formation Flyer
- Last Frame First
Samples in periodicals archive:
London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority chairman Brian Coleman spent almost pounds 1,000 on a meal, wine and flowers in a restaurant in the same building as the brigade museum he has threatened to close.
London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority chairman Brian Coleman said: "Too many people are still wasting our firefighters' time.
About London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority The London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority (LFEPA) is part of a family of organisations under the Greater London Authority umbrella.
London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority chairman Brian Coleman said: "Firefighters tackled an astonishing number of fires, despite facing physical and verbal attacks.
Clients include the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority, UK fire and rescue services, the European Commission, Emergency Management Australia and Australian and New Zealand fire services, the Swedish Rescue Services Agency and the UK Police National CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear) Centre.
If the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority is serious about resolving this dispute, why did Brian Coleman fail to turn up for talks?
Brian Coleman could have used the free travelcard he gets as chief of the London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority.