LONDON, May 16 /PRNewswire/ -- LEBA, the London Energy Brokers' Association, today launches a new reliable benchmark index for the energy markets: the LEBA Carbon Index for trades in EU emissions allowances.
What does LEBA stand for?
LEBA stands for London Energy Brokers' Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LEBA
- Liga Española de Baloncesto
- Lightning Enchanted Boss (gaming)
- Line of Equal Bearing (navigation)
- Listeria Enrichment Broth
- Live Exceptions Browser (Concord)
- Local Executive Board (various locations)
- London Electricity Board (UK)
- Low Energy Booster
- Lower Equipment Bay
- Law Enforcement Bicycle Association (Charlotte, NC; est. 1987)
- Laboratories for Biotechnology and Artificial Organs (Hannover Medical School; Germany)
- Legislative-Executive Bases Council (Philippines)
- Leicestershire Education Business Company (UK)
- Louisville Employee Benefits Council (est. 1959; Louisville, KY)
- Low End Business Center
- Lower Earley Baptist Church (UK)
- Lions Eye Bank of Central Texas (Manor, TX)
- Lake Erie Belly Dance (Erie, PA)
- Landmark Education Business Development (California)
- Lions Eye Bank of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The eight associations signing the letter are: the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), the European Banking Association (EBF), the Futures and Options Association (FOA), the Global Financial Markets Association (GFMA), the Investment Management Association (IMA), the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), the London Energy Brokers' Association (LEBA) and the Wholesale Market Brokers' Association (WMBA).