Describing Super 30 as a unique and uncomplicated initiative, Olivia, who has a degree in mathematics from Oxford University and diploma in photo journalism from London College of Printing, said it was a sort of movement that needed to be applauded and taken across the globe.
What does LCP stand for?
LCP stands for London College of Printing (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCP
We have 310 other meanings of LCP in our Acronym Attic
- Local Control Panel
- Local Control Point
- Local Convergence Point (computer networking)
- Local Currency Pricing
- Location Characterization Plan
- Locking Compression Plate (orthopedics)
- Lockup Clutch Pressure
- Logical Central Processor (IBM mainframes)
- Logistics Calibration Procedure
- Logistics Capability Plan
- Long-Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid
- Lowcountry Community Players (Walterboro, SC)
- Lower Control Panel (vehicle repair)
- Landing Craft, Personnel (Large)
- Logistics Capability Plan-Fiscal Year
- Linear Constellation Precoded Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing
- Liquid Crystalline Polymer Reinforced with Carbon Fibres (France)
- Lymphocyte Cytosolic Protein 1
- Labour Committee for Pacific Affairs (Australia)
- Lake Clear Pétanque Association (Lake Clear, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I went to London College of Printing, so I do have an interest in print, but there aren't a huge amount of potential clients out there who feel passionate about platemaking, perfect binding and particular Pantone colours.
Keyes holds a Bachelor of Arts, with Honors, in Media and Production Design from the London College of Printing (now the University of the Arts London).
Andrew first discovered photography while teaching English in Japan and after studying art at the London College of Printing.
STARTING OUT I GREW up in Andover, Hants, and after going to Peter Symonds College in Winchester I went to the London College of Printing.
It was entered in the 34th National Business Calendar Awards, sponsored by the London College of Printing and Howard Smith Paper, which regularly attracts diverse high profile entries from clients, design consultancies, printers and photographers nationwide.
The 21-year-old Serena is a BA student in Marketing and Advertisement at the London College of Printing.
She then had a number of jobs at radio stations in north west England after completing a postgraduate certificate in Journalism at the London College of Printing.