Tricia, who studied at the London College of Fashion and has been making wedding gowns for 25 years, will use the sea horses from the Newcastle United crest and the magpie in her design.
What does LCF stand for?
LCF stands for London College of Fashion (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCF
We have 144 other meanings of LCF in our Acronym Attic
- Life-Cycle Fund (finance)
- Lighthouse Central Florida (Orlando, FL)
- Lightweight Client Framework (IBM's Tivoli)
- Limited Care Facility (Texas)
- Living Classrooms Foundation
- Local Community Factbook
- Local Currency Fare (airfare construction)
- Location Confirm
- Location Confirmed
- Log Control Function
- Longitudinal Center of Flotation (naval architecture)
- Look-Cool Factor
- Loss Carry Forward (taxes)
- Low Cab Forward (Ford)
- Low Cycle Fatigue
- Lowest Common Factor
- Luchtverdedigings- en Commandofregat (Royal Netherlands Navy Air Defence and Command Frigate)
- Lutheran Community Foundation
- Low Cost Fiber-Physical Medium Dependent
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHOPPING for pieces by new designers and London College of Fashion graduates at Wandering Minds.
The designer had to look her best as she was giving a talk to stylish students at the London College of Fashion.
Craig Field will be packing his bags and heading for the capital after securing a coveted place at the London College of Fashion, which launched the careers of bigname designers including Jimmy Choo and Patrick Cox.
The London College of Fashion will conduct its short courses including on subjects like fashion buying and merchandising at The Pullman Dubai, Mall of the Emirates from October 13 to 28.
FRIEND: "And shortly before she died she had recently got back from the London College of Fashion after a week's course in fashion design.
More than 500 guests viewed Paul Beckett's designs on the catwalk at the London College of Fashion graduates show at the V&A.
Byline: CLAIRE REES IThe London College of Fashion graduate from Aberdovey whose recession-inspired, all-black gothica collection has seen him being lauded as the toast of Graduate Fashion Week.