The London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified contractors to provide ancillary services for the Council~s Pay and Display parking function.
What does LBTH stand for?
LBTH stands for London Borough of Tower Hamlets (England)
This definition appears frequently
- Lightning Bolt Track Club (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Locality-Based Trace Compression
- Louisiana Business and Technology Center (Louisiana State University)
- Lutheran Bible Translators of Canada (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Land-Based Tailings Disposal (mining)
- Long Beach Transportation Department (Long Beach, NY)
- Land Base Engineering Test Site
- Land-Based Test Facility
- Lineage Boss Time Graphs
- Live by the Gun (gaming clan)
- Large Binocular Telescope Interferometer
- Left Belt Tensioner Igniter
- Low-Background Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy
- Land Between the Lakes (Kentucky State Park)
- Land Between the Moors (UK)
- Layer Bispectral Threshold Method (meteorology)
- Land Based Test Network (Space & Naval War Systems Command)
- Litigation by the Numbers (handbook)
- Low Bandwidth Tactical Network
- Large Binocular Telescope Observatory (Mount Graham, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park is owned by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets (LBTH) and the "Friends" manage the area through a Service Level Agreement with LBTH.
Researchers from Queen Mary, University of Edinburgh and Mayhew Harper Associates looked at data for 12,136 children from 97 schools in the east London borough of Tower Hamlets - the UK's third most deprived borough.
Byline: Jon Walker LABOUR is in a spot of bother after an independent candidate won the battle to become mayor of the London borough of Tower Hamlets, with apparent support from Ken Livingstone.
Clients include EDF, National Grid, British Waterways, London Borough of Wandsworth and London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
Other events have taken place in Hampshire, Leicestershire and Rutland (as discussed in the 'break out' sessions), and in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets the local PCT is working with an Eye Health Strategy Group.
He said the money would go to nine towns and cities that had come up with the most innovative ideas - Dudley, Halifax, Sheffield, Thetford, Middlesbrough, Manchester, Tewkesbury, Portsmouth and the London borough of Tower Hamlets.
Meanwhile, the London borough of Tower Hamlets once scrapped hot cross buns from school menus in case non-Christian pupils felt excluded.