Robert Coffin, the founder of the Company and its Chief Scientific Officer has received the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the London Biotechnology Network.
What does LBN stand for?
LBN stands for London Biotechnology Network (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBN
We have 30 other meanings of LBN in our Acronym Attic
- Latin Breaking News (website)
- Law Book Network
- Lebanon (ISO Country code)
- Legal Broadcast Network (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Legal Business Name
- Listbox Notification (windows programming)
- Little Black Number (various applications)
- Liturgical Book Number (Roman Missal paragraph identifier)
- Local Business Networks
- Logical Block Number (EIDE)
- London Borough of Newham (UK)
- Love by Net
- Letterboxing North America
- Location-Based Neighborhood Authentication
- Little Blessings Nurturing Center (Columbus, GA)
- Los Banos National Crop Research and Development Center
- Lamellar Body Number Density
- Long-Baseline Neutrino Experiment (Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory)
- Louisiana Board of Nuclear Energy
- Leighton Buzzard Narrow Gauge Railway (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BayBio, BIA, BIOTECanada, ERBI, Biominas Foundation, LifeSciences British Columbia, London Biotechnology Network, and Swiss Biotech.
BayBio, BIA, ERBI, LifeSciences British Columbia, and the London Biotechnology Network.