Jul 6, 2010 PremiAir, Gold Group International, Bombardier UK business aviation services company PremiAir has bought Gold Group International's aircraft operations and maintenance facility at London Biggin Hill airport for an undisclosed sum.
What does LBHA stand for?
LBHA stands for London Biggin Hill Airport (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LBHA
We have 3 other meanings of LBHA in our Acronym Attic
- London Borough of Hackney (UK)
- London Borough of Havering (UK)
- London Borough of Hillingdon (UK)
- Loser Back Home
- Loud But Harmless
- Low Budget Hooker (fishing)
- Lower Bucks Hospital (Bristol, PA)
- Lyric Band of Hanover PA
- Little Big Horn Associates
- Long Branch Housing Authority (Long Branch, NJ)
- Low Barrier Hydrogen Bond
- Leighton Buzzard Hockey Club (Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Little Big Horn College
- London Business Houses Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Long Beach Housing Development Company (California)
- Low Blast, High Exposure
- Left Bank Humanities Foundation (website)
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham (England)
- Latino Behavioral Health Institute (Thousand Oaks, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Announces new appointments in London and Doha Rizon, the Middle East and UK-based executive aircraft charter and management group, is working toward a February 2010 completion on its new US$16 million 13,000 sq m hangar and FBO-/VIP Terminal facility in London Biggin Hill Airport, newly appointed Group CEO Patrick Enz has confirmed.
Meanwhile at London Biggin Hill Airport, UK, Rizon is nearing completion of a second 120,000 sq ft maintenance and FBO facility, which is on course for completion in late September 2009.