LMP was acknowledged for its growth as one of the top innovators in logistics technology, LMP was also recognized for its efficiency in helping the Army and Department of Defense create a fully integrated environment that builds, sustains, and generates warfighting capabilities through an integrated logistics enterprise.
What does LOG TECH stand for?
LOG TECH stands for Logistics Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Log file (file extension)
- Love Over Gold (Dire Straits album)
- Lyons Outdoor Games (Colorado)
- Logistics Automated Information System (also seen as LOGAIS, without the space)
- Logistics Module (also seen as LOGMOD, without the space)
- Logistics Network System
- Logistics Shared Data Environment
- Logarithmic A Posteriori Probability
- Logistics Supportability
- Logarithmic Constant False Alarm Rate
- Legacy of Goku II (game)
- Logging Utility for Java
- Landelijke Oudervereninging Gezinsproblematiek Adoptie (Dutch: National Parents Association Adoption Family Issues)
- Law on Governing Aceh
- League of Gaian Assassins (gaming)
- Louisiana Oil and Gas Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Lutheran Office for Governmental Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Johnson Knudtzon Ltd have become the first customer for Chess Logistics Technology's new Empirica warehouse management software from Chess Logistics Technology Ltd, tel:0161-877 2950.
Market Overview Burgeoning Retail and Manufacturing Segments Stoke Growth in the Logistics Technologies Market in India India's logistics technology market is growing steadily, with the upswing in demand from the thriving logistics, retail, and manufacturing sectors, as well as government promotion.
Logistics technology refers to all aspects of planning and control of supply chain management, including purchasing, inventory control, warehousing, transportation, packaging, material handling.
About NetLogistiK NetLogistiK delivers quick and lasting results (cost reductions; service, productivity and throughput improvements) by providing a comprehensive portfolio of logistics technology solutions and expertise in supply chain best practices.
Our customers are telling us that they want a single logistics technology partner with a broad solution footprint and domain expertise.
The Global Logistics Network services suite helps transportation and logistics services providers better manage their book-to-bill process, optimize fleet performance, integrate their logistics partners and provide their own customers with value-added logistics technology services.
Patent and Trademark Office of our unique contributions to logistics technology complements our reputation as a leading and innovative provider of global logistics management services.