Logistics Situation Reports (LOGSITREPs) must be reported by every CTF or subordinate command at a specified time and format as promulgated in Annex R of the fleet or maritime component OPORD/CONPLAN/OPLAN.
What does LOGSITREP stand for?
LOGSITREP stands for Logistics Situation Report
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Logistics Storage and Retrieval
- Logistics System Acquisition Review Council
- Logbook and Satellite Tracking (software)
- Logistics Support Assistance Team
- Ley Orgánica de Ordenación General del Sistema Educativo (Spanish educational system reform act)
- Logistics Security
- Logistics Simulation (Model)
- Logistics Support Improvement Plan
- Logistics Situation
- Logistic Situation Report Land Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
Third, they coordinate and compile logistic-related reports such as the Munitions Report (MUREP), Report Petrols, Oils and Lubricants (REPOL) and the Logistics Situation Report (LOGSITREP) and forward them to the CCTF in accordance with the established logistics battle rhythm.