3) DOD IG has reported that the Army's Logistics Modernization Program, which is intended to provide financial management capabilities for the Army Working Capital Fund, was not compliant with the U.
What does LMP stand for?
LMP stands for Logistics Modernization Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LMP
We have 167 other meanings of LMP in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Metal Plasma
- Liquid Mud Plant
- Literary Marketplace
- Lo Maximo Productions (music website)
- Load Maintenance Panel
- Local Marginal Price
- Local Mitigation Plan (various locations)
- Locational Marginal Prices
- Locational Marginal Pricing (energy market regulation)
- Logistics Management Program
- London Market Principles (insurance)
- London Mozart Players (UK; est. 1949)
- Longest Matching Prefix (computing)
- Loon Mountain Park (Lincoln, NH)
- Loueur Meuble Professionnel (French: Professional Furniture Rental Company)
- Low Malignant Potential
- Low Melting Point (solder)
- Lumber, Millwork, & Plywood
- Lunar Module Pilot (US NASA Apollo missions)
- Anti-Latent Membrane Protein-1 (antibody)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lessons can be learned by examining two IT programs: the Defense Contract Management Agency's Standard Procurement System (SPS) and the Army's Logistics Modernization Program (LMP).
They are slowly being replaced by the Logistics Modernization Program and the Global Command Support System-Army, which are enterprise resource planning systems.
Team CSC's lessons learned from the Army Logistics Modernization Program and Internal Revenue Service's Integrated Financial System projects provide a strong foundation for the team's approach.
The top industry award went to Computer Sciences Corporation for its Logistics Modernization Program.
has been awarded the Army Wholesale Logistics Modernization Program (WLMP) contract, commonly referred to as LOGMOD.
High demand in the region is mainly driven by the various logistics modernization programs and the overseas war against global terrorism.
GAO-11-139 November 18, 2010 The Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) is an Army business system that is intended to replace the aging Army systems that manage inventory and depot repair operations.