The FACTS TET module will enable naval transportation planners to rapidly query unclassified airlift schedules using automated feeds from IGC, Joint Air Logistics Information System (JALIS), and the USCG Aviation Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS).
What does LOGMIS stand for?
LOGMIS stands for Logistics Management Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Logistics Joint Administrative Management Support Services
- Lots of Good Luck
- Lamb of God Lutheran Church (Madison, AL)
- Local Occupancy Grid Map
- Logistics Master Plan
- the Army Logistics System Master Plan
- Logarithm of the Minimum Angle of Resolution
- Logistics Applications of Automated Marking and Reading Symbols (US DoD)
- Logistics Applications of Automated Marking & Reading Symbols - Thermal Printer
- Logistics Management
- Log Markup Language
- Lowest Occupied Gaussian Molecular Orbital
- Logistics Modernization
- Logistics Module (COMPES)
- Logistics Module - Base (COMPES)
- Logistics Module - MAJCOM (COMPES)
- Logistics Network
- Logistics Network System
- Landelijk Overleg Gemeentebesturen Opvang (Dutch: Discussion of Rural Municipalities on Shelter; Netherlands)
- Limitation Of Government Obligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USAID's Deliver Project and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has been working on building and maintaining a strong contraceptive supply chain across the country, and in collaboration with the government, they have also launched a Contraceptive Procurement Manual and an online logistics management information system (LMIS).
With this in mind, DOD has initiated efforts to develop joint logisticians who understand the global supply chain and the logistics management information systems associated with it.
Specifically, the company will provide detailed technology assessments and requirements analysis; concept development and architecture design; software development, testing and integration; system training and maintenance; and operational support for both transportation and logistics management information systems.
Establishing an effective logistics management information system to track the locations associated with the movement of an item is quite complex and can be manpower intensive.