I was told I could access the Logistics information Warehouse (UW) to track items by serial number to see if another unit may have my equipment- But I don't J<now how Co do this.
What does LIW stand for?
LIW stands for Logistics Information Warehouse (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LIW
We have 19 other meanings of LIW in our Acronym Attic
- Long Island Veterinary Specialists
- Leucine-Isoleucine-Valine-Threonine-Binding Protein
- Lifted Index Vertical Velocity
- Lady in Waiting
- Landelijke India Werkgroep (Dutch: India Committee)
- Larger Initial Window
- Laura Ingalls Wilder (author)
- Life Is Wonderful
- Liweddings.com (Long Island, NY)
- Location Independent Worker (home-based employee)
- Long Instruction Word
- Long Island Weddings (website)
- Loss in Weight (manufacturing)
- Love Is War
- Love Is Wonderful (online magazine)
- Low Income Weatherization (Oregon program)
- Land Information Warfare Activity
- Land Information Warfare Analysis
- Long Island Wrestling Association (New York)
- Lung Institute of Western Australia (Nedlands, Western Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Logistics data sources typically include national data resources, such as the Logistics Information Warehouse, Army War Reserve Deployment System, Worldwide Port System, and Intra-Theater Airlift Request System.
The recoverable items reports displayed in Logistics Information Warehouse will take the place of the current Standard Army Retail Supply System overage reparable item list, providing the Army with one information source to manage the recoverable item turn-in process.
In January, LOGSA fielded the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) Initial Operational Capability (IOC), which provides a common point of entry to the existing Web capabilities of the Logistics Integrated Data Base (LIDB), the Integrated Logistics Analysis Program (ILAP), and other LOGSA tools.
Information Warehouse - The management information system for international logistics information warehouse is a powerful internet database application that allows the FMS customer full access to requisition and financial information.
CHECK OUT A NEW FEATURE IN THE LOGISTICS INFORMATION WAREHOUSE (LIW)--THE 360 DEGREES LOGISTICS READINESS DASHBOARDS.
The Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA) recently added a tool to the Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW) to help units reconcile their PBUSE property book records with their SAMS-1E equipment files.
Note: Readiness-driver fill rates can now be viewed in the "MySSA" section of the Logistics Information Warehouse.