Interestingly, Am is not measurable during Logistics Demonstrations or Independent Operational Test and Evaluation (IOT&E) events because the key player in the Am algorithm--the supply chain parameter component of MDT--does not yet exist.
What does LOGDEMO stand for?
LOGDEMO stands for Logistics Demonstration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Logistics Civil Engineering Support Efficiency Reporting System
- Logistical Command
- Logistics Command
- Logistic Control
- Logistics Condition
- Logistics Coordination
- Legend of the Green Dragon (gaming site)
- Limit of Guaranteed Detection
- Logistics Data Analysis Tools
- Logistic Deficiency
- Logistic Depot Report Land Forces
- Logistics Data Element Standardization & Management Program (US DoD)
- Logistics Data Element Standardization & Management Office (US DoD)
- Logistics Detail
- Logistics Data Integration System
- Logistics Decision Support System
- Liaison Office in Geneva (Switzerland)
- Logistics Essential Elements of Information (US Army)
- Lamb of God Evangelical Ministry (Nigeria)
- Logistics Excellence (Bangkok, Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By November of 2008, update and review of the Increment 1 logistics tail will be completed, which will culminate in a Logistics Demonstration performed as part of the upcoming 2009 Operational Assessment.
GKN Westland will use the first WAH-64 in England over the next several months for a variety of logistics demonstrations that will validate maintenance procedures and manuals for the world's only fourth-generation combat helicopter.