The Logistics Support Division (LS) provides a single touch point for the Deputy Commandant, Installations & Logistics Department, and external agencies by performing the advocacy role for the Marine Corps Logistics Combat Element of the MAGTF and the installation communities.
What does LCE stand for?
LCE stands for Logistics Combat Element (US Marine Corps)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCE
We have 121 other meanings of LCE in our Acronym Attic
- Linux Certified Engineer (Level II Sair Linux and GNU certification)
- Liquid Crystalline Elastomer
- Liquid-Cooled Engine
- Lithium Carbonate Equivalent
- Load-Carrying Equipment
- Loblaw Companies East (Brampton, Ontario, Canada)
- Local Chief Executive (various locations)
- Local Communications Environment
- Log Correlation Engine (software)
- Logistics Capability Estimator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whenever a Marine force is deployed, it brings an integrated capability comprised of the Aviation Combat Element (ACE), the Ground Combat Element (GCE) and the Logistics Combat Element (LCE).
A In 2004, as a result of lessons learned from OEF [Operation Enduring Freedom] and OIF [Operation Iraqi Freedom], the Marine Corps started the Logistics Combat Element reorganization.