is the first traditional Reservist to be selected for the Air Force Logistics Career Broadening Program.
What does LCBP stand for?
LCBP stands for Logistics Career Broadening Program (USAF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LCBP
We have 2 other meanings of LCBP in our Acronym Attic
- Lay Catholic Broadcasting Network
- Lilac City Business Network (Rochester, NY)
- Large Complex Banking Organization
- Linear Combination of Bond Orbital (chemistry)
- Liquor Control Board of Ontario
- Logistics Career Broadening Officer (AFMC/USAF)
- Lambton County Board of Watford
- Lake Champlain Basin Program (Grand Isle, VT)
- Lewis and Clark Bicentennial Project (University of Virginia)
- Local Capacity Building Project (Massachusetts)
- Low Carbon Building Products
- Low Carbon Buildings Programme (Department of Energy and Climate Change; UK)
- Licking County Board of Realtors (Newark, OH)
- Link Criticality-Based Routing
- Litchfield County Board of Realtors Inc. (Torrington, CT)
- Little Cayman Beach Resort (Cayman Islands)
- The Laboratory of Computational Biology & Risk Analysis
- Lancashire & Cheshire Budgerigar Society
- Lethbridge Community Band Society (Lethbridge, AB, Canada)
- Light Commercial Building Solution (Honeywell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WASHINGTON -- As the premier logistics training program in the Air Force, the logistics career broadening program provides logistics officers the chance to attain specialized knowledge in their career field.
Then the Air Force Logistics Career Broadening Program (LCBP) may be just the perfect opportunity for you.