Despite these criticisms (and other nits too numerous to pick here), this book--and the trilogy as a whole--is an impressive and important piece of work from a brilliant philosopher who has done what few philosophers ever have done: he has solved a philosophical problem, the logical problem of evil.
What does LPOE stand for?
LPOE stands for Logical Problem of Evil (theology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Latino Peace Officers Association
- Leisurewoods Property Owners Association (Buda, TX)
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Last Port of Call
- Libertarian Party of Canada
- Libertarian Party of Oakland County (Michigan)
- Local Point of Contact (National Incident Management System; US DHS)
- Laboratory Point of Care Testing
- Landelijk Prevalentie Onderzoek Decubitus (Dutch: Decubitus National Prevalence Study)
- Legal Point of Discharge (stormwater drainage)
- Low Pass Optical Filter
- Low Peritonitis Occurrence Group
- Low Probability of Intercept
- Lake Pend Oreille Idaho Club (Sandpoint, ID)
- Low Oil Pressure
- Low Oil Pressure Left
- Low Oil Pressure Right
- Landelijk Platform Onderwijs Jeugdzorg (Dutch: National Youth Education Platform; Netherlands)
- Leading Practice On-Line (now Leading Practice Ideas Bank; Australia)
- Like Polarization
Samples in periodicals archive:
distinguishes between the logical problem of evil and the empirical problem.