They explain the theory of mission-based policing; current problems with policing; the five central principles of their approach (focus, effectiveness, deployment, integrity, and mission's end); and the counterinsurgency concept of logical lines of operation, including planning, security, establishing and restoring essential services, and rebuilding.
What does LLO stand for?
LLO stands for Logical Lines of Operation (US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLO
We have 29 other meanings of LLO in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Local Oscillator
- Lead Laboratory Office
- Legislative Liaison Office
- Legislative Liaison Officer (US Army)
- Leverletto (knife)
- Light-toned Layered Outcrops (Valles Marineris Walls, Mars)
- Ligo Livingston Observatory (Livingston, LA)
- Lipid-Linked Oligosaccharide
- Listeriolysin O (hemolysin)
- Local Loop Operators (Kenya)
- Logistics Liaison Office
- Loudoun Lyric Opera (Virginia)
- Low Lunar Orbit
- Limiting Lines of Approach
- Living Legends of Auto Racing (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Lord Lawson of Beamish School (UK)
- Land Lines Of Communication
- Law Library of Congress (Washington, DC)
- Logical Lines of Code (computer code)
- Large Loss of Coolant Accident (nuclear reactors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The format for the decision brief is to review the mission statement, commander's intent, logical lines of operation, information requests, S2 brief (air interdiction, area of operation and situational template, changes to the information operations themes and talking points, target sets (targeting work group assessments), recommendations for the next two week cycle and the commander's guidance.
The method we chose coincided with the mental process I found myself using to address the challenges, applying logical lines of operation (LLOs).