Logical Interchange Format (LIF) transfer utilities allow users to port their current HP BASIC data and program files effortlessly between HP Series 200/300 workstations and PCs.
What does LIF stand for?
LIF stands for Logical Interchange Format (floppy disk file system format)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LIF
We have 138 other meanings of LIF in our Acronym Attic
- Libertad, Igualdad, Fraternidad (Spanish: Liberty, Equality, Fraternity)
- Life Income Fund (Canadian retirement plan)
- Lifetime (Cable Network)
- Light Interference Filter
- Lighting Industry Federation Ltd.
- Linear Information Flow
- Link Independent Format (General Dynamics UK)
- Lipizzan International Federation
- Location Interoperability Forum
- Locked-in Income Fund (Canada)