BOSTON, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- One of Boston's most historic and treasured restaurants is now serving its traditional New England fare to travelers at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
What does KBOS stand for?
KBOS stands for Logan International Airport (FAA Identifier)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KBOS
We have 1 other meaning of KBOS in our Acronym Attic
- Keweenaw Bay Ojibwa Community College (Baraga, MI)
- Kansas Board of Education
- Kentucky Board of Optometric Examiners (Lexington, KY)
- Koninklijke Belgische Ornithologische Federatie (Dutch: Royal Belgian Ornithological Federation)
- Kid Brother of Munch (food critic's brother; Pittsburgh)
- Klingon Bird of Prey
- Thousand Barrels of Oil Per Day
- Kansas Board of Regents (Topeka, KS)
- Killed Before Ordnance Release
- Kleur, Beeld, Onderdrukking, Synchronisatie (Dutch: Composite Video Broadcast Signal)
- Kinetic Bio Organic Technology (Total Annihilation game)
- Kapisanan Ng Mga Brodkaster Ng Pilipinas (Association of Broadcasters of the Philippines)
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil (College Of Engineering & Polytechnic; Satara, Maharashtra, India)
- Kennebunkport (Kennebunkport, ME)
- Kevys Brain Problem (neurology)
- Key Business Processes
- Keyboard Processor
- Kiev, Ukraine - Borispol (Airport Code)
- Kilobase Pairs (genetics)
- King's Bishop Pawn (chess)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Non-stop services between Logan International Airport and St Thomas International Airport are scheduled to operate at least five times a week.
The FCC on Wednesday ruled that Continental Airlines may offer high-speed Internet service in its frequent-flier club at Boston Logan International Airport.
The airline said that an average of 75 JetBlue flights will leave daily from Logan International Airport during the summer of 2010.
Todd English's Bonfire Opens in the AIRMALL[R] at Logan -- BOSTON -- A fire is awakening inside the AIRMALL[R] at Boston's Logan International Airport as culinary extraordinaire Todd English prepares to light the fuse.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) has announced that it plans to start service from Boston Logan International Airport in autumn 2009.
BAA USA is the master developer and manager of the retail and food and beverage operations at the AIRMALL(R) at Pittsburgh International Airport, Boston Logan International Airport and at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
BAA USA is the master developer and manager of the retail and food and beverage operations at the AIRMALL[R] at Pittsburgh International Airport, Boston Logan International Airport and at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.