Invitation to tender: monitoring, management and analysis of application and system log records in apis it are realized using splunk standard perpetual software product.
What does LOGREC stand for?
LOGREC stands for Log Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Logistics Package
- Logistics Program Assessment Review
- Logistics Planning And Requirements System
- Logistics Plan
- Logistics Planning System (US DoD)
- Logistics Systems Plan
- US Army Logistics Management Proponency Office (US Army; Ft Lee, VA)
- Logistical Ratio
- Logistics, Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (WG19 symposium)
- Logistics Rearm (Aviation)
- Logistics Report
- Logistics Representative/Replenishment
- Logistics Request
- Logistics Requirement
- Log Restoration Report (oil production)
- Logistics Remote Users Network
- Lake Ontario Greenway Strategy (Waterfront Regeneration Trust; Canada)
- League of Grateful Sons (movie)
- Levels-of-Growing-Stock (forestry study)
- Lewes Old Grammar School (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Companies are still increasing their earnings and are forecast to log record quarterly profits for the period, but investors are increasingly looking for evidence that companies can increase revenue.
A built-in password protected system log records complete documentation of all operating parameters.
Administrators can examine different cross sections of event log records from multiple different sources at the same time.
Rafael is expected to log record sales of $900m for 2003.
To ensure that laboratories meet 21 CFR Part 11 rules, Event Log records all analysis activity, including configuration changes, calibrations and instrument errors, creating a time-stamped audit trail, and the Secure Save feature saves files to a read-only directory.
Besides the extended Audit Trail capacity, the Mini-AT memory provides over 500 event log records and over 200 alarm log records.
Make backups in round-the-clock environments, with full data availability Prioritize recovery objects, and select utilities and parameters, in advance Pre-process log records for essential objects Incorporate recovery into large, unattended batch job streams Implement and automate effective disaster recovery procedures Bypass data recovery, when possible, using Checkpoint/Restart technology (SoftBase Systems)