A panel presentation included speakers from the Loewenberg School of Nursing at the University of Memphis, the Nursing College at the University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, and the Union University School of Nursing.
What does LSON stand for?
LSON stands for Loewenberg School of Nursing (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LSON in our Acronym Attic
- Local Service Ordering Guidelines (Telcordia)
- Longitudinal Study of Generations
- Louisiana Senior Olympic Games
- Little Shop Of Horrors (movie)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (cable sheathing)
- Legal Services Organization of Indiana, Inc. (Anderson, IN)
- Large Scale Online (Post Falls, ID garden railway community)
- Low-Speed Overload
- Last Stand on Ord Mantell (Star Wars fan fiction)
- Library Shop on Main (Akron, OH)
- Lanky Streak of Piss
- Latin Series of Poker
- Lebanese Society of Periodontology
- Life Standards of Practice (Canadian Regulatory)
- Lincoln School of Photography (UK)
- Little Shop Of Physics (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO)
- Local Services Ordering and Provisioning Committee
- Local Standard Operating Procedure (various applications)
- London School of Pharmacy
- Long Stay Older Patient (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROSALINDA ALFARO-LEFEVRE, MSN, RN Teaching Smart/Learning Easy, Stuart, FL LILLIAN ANTOINETTE BARGAGLIOTTI, DNSc, RN University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing, TN RICHARDEAN BENJAMIN, PhD, MPH, CNS-BC Old Dominion University School of Nursing, Norfolk, VA DONNA BOLAND, PhD, RN Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN REBA MOYER CHILDRESS, MSN, RN, FNP-BC University of Virginia School of Nursing, Charlottesville, VA GREGORY DEBOURGH, EdD, RN University of San Francisco School of Nursing, CA CHARLIE JONES DICKSON, EdD, RN, FAAN Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL MARY LYNN ENGELMANN, EdD, RN College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL DAVID ANTHONY FORRESTER, PhD, RN University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey JANET L.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- United American Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: UAH) announced that its foundation, United American Healthcare Foundation, awarded two scholarships to students at the University of Memphis, Loewenberg School of Nursing.
The Partners in the Dual Degree Program The University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing (U of M) is housed in an urban university of 20,000 students situated in a greater metropolitan service area of one million people.