Speakers will include Cliff Ohmart, research/integrated pest management director at Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission in California; Jordan Ferrier of Hogue Cellars; David James, an entomologist from Washington State University; Brian Baker of Kendall Jackson; and Paul Jepson of the Integrated Plant Protection Center.
What does LWWC stand for?
LWWC stands for Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWWC
We have 1 other meaning of LWWC in our Acronym Attic
- Last Writer Wins
- Lattice Weyl-Wigner Formulation
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Wall Washer (lighting)
- Lincoln-Way West (high school; New Lenox, IL)
- Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (movie)
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Lung Wet Weight/Body Weight Ratio
- Lake Winnipesaukee Watershed Association (New Hampshire)
- Light Weight Wide Aperture Array (SONAR for Virgina class submarine; US Navy)
- Leicestershire Warriors Wargaming Club (UK)
- London-Western Wrestling Club
- Lose Weight with Cancer
- Lotus Workplace Web Content Management (IBM; also seen as ILWWCM)
- Living With Wildlife Foundation (Montana)
- Look What We Found (food club; UK)
- Light Weight Winterized Family Tent
- Living Well With Grief (support group; Australia)
- Lerend Werken Werkend Leren (internship program; Amsterdam Law School, Netherlands)
- Lake Wallenpaupack Watershed Management District (Hawley, PA)
- Lotnictwo Wojskowe W Obiektywie (Polish: Military Aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ledbetter family has a legacy of leadership in agriculture with their involvement in the American Vineyard Foundation, California Agriculture Leadership Program, California Association of Winegrape Growers, Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission, Sonoma County Grape Growers Association, Wine Market Council, Wine Grape Growers of America, American Society of Enology and Viticulture, Unified Symposium, Women for WineSense, Lodi District Grape Growers, and Lodi Chamber of Commerce-Agribusiness Committee.
Protected Harvest has a sound, science-based certification system that growers have embraced," said Cliff Ohmart, Chairman of the Board of Protected Harvest and research director of the Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission.
The Protected Harvest program emphasizes a commitment to resource protection and management that ensures farmers are properly recognized for their environmental stewardship," said Cliff Omart, Research Director for the Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission.
The Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission announced today that James Trezise of the New York Wine and Grape Foundation has been named the Wine Industry Integrity Award honoree for 2006.
For more information on Lodi ZinFest call the Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission at 209-367-4727 or visit www.
The Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission was established in 1991 to serve the marketing, educational and viticultural research needs of the 750 winegrowers farming 90,000 acres of winegrapes in Lodi Wine Country.
Yates, California Department of Food and Agriculture Carolyn Brickey, Executive Director, Protected Harvest Cliff Ohmart, Research/IPM Director, Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission Mark Chandler, Executive Director, Lodi-Woodbridge Winegrape Commission Why: For over 15 years Lodi winegrowers have led the California wine industry in adopting environmentally friendly farming practices.