If a single radiator does not warm up, check and adjust the thermostatic valve and lockshield valve - found at the bottom - and make sure the valves are open.
What does LSV stand for?
LSV stands for Lockshield Valve (heating systems)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LSV
We have 62 other meanings of LSV in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Systems Vehicle (fiction, Iain M. Banks)
- Line Status Verifier
- Linear Slope Variation (Approximation)
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry
- Liquid Scintillation Vial (radiological)
- Liquid-Solid-Vapor (fluid assessment)
- Load Sensing Valve
- Load Side Voltage (electrical engineering)
- Local Sound Velocity
- Lockheed, Sunnyvale (California)
- Logistical Staging Vehicle
- Logistics Supply Vehicle
- Logistics Support Vessel
- Long Saphenous Vein
- Los Santos Vagos (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)
- Low-Speed Vehicle
- Leg Stroke Volume/Cardiac Stroke Volume
- Leistungsabhängige Schwerverkehrsabgabe (Swiss toll road)
- Litigation Support Vendors Association
- Lone Star Volleyball Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pull off the plastic shield of the lockshield valve at the other end and turn the square shaft clockwise with an adjustable spanner.
The water flow in the radiator will need to be increased and this can be done by turning the lockshield valve, which is the one without the handle, and is used to control the water flow.