We are extremely proud that DOE has announced their intention to extend Lockheed Martin's contract to manage Sandia," said Lockheed Martin Technology Services Executive Vice President, Michael F.
What does LMTS stand for?
LMTS stands for Lockheed Martin Technology Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMTS
We have 7 other meanings of LMTS in our Acronym Attic
- Livret de la Marche des Trains (France)
- Logistics Management Responsibility Transfer
- Left Message To Return Call
- Laser Marksmanship Training System (US Army)
- Last Mile Transportation System
- Last Minute Touristik Service (German: Last Minute Tourism Service)
- Lead Member of Technical Staff (various organizations)
- Lightweight Moving Target System
- Limits (Canada Post road designation)
- Lockheed Martin Tactical Systems
- Lower Merion Township Scholarship Fund
- Lockheed Martin Technology Services Group
- Lockheed Martin Transportation and Security Solutions (Rockville, Maryland)
- Last Minute Tee Times, Inc (Atlanta, Georgia)
- LAMPS MK III Mobile Team Training Unit
- Latino Medical Television Network, LLC
- Light Medium Tactical Vehicle
- LAN Management Utilities
- LAN Manager for Unix
- Land Management Unit (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently, Fong served in various executive management roles for Lockheed Martin Technology Services, where he oversaw the Department of Defense Services and Army lines of business, managing mission critical systems worldwide and generating a total of $240 million in revenues.
Lockheed Martin Space Operations (LMSO) is a business unit of Lockheed Martin Technology Services headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Lockheed Martin Technology Services is a leading provider of U.
Parsons and its principal subcontractor, Lockheed Martin Technology Services, will employ between 900 and 1,500 engineers, technicians and support staff for this contract.
OAO Corporation and Lockheed Martin Technology Services announced today the signing of a definitive agreement under which Lockheed Martin Technology Services will acquire the outstanding stock of OAO.
OAO Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:OAOT) stated today that news on the agreement between OAO Corporation and Lockheed Martin Technology Services was incorrectly listed under OAOT's ticker symbol by a newswire service.
CSOC is part of Lockheed Martin Space Operations (LMSO), a business unit of Lockheed Martin Technology Services headquartered in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.