He was named president of Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems in 1995 and appointed to his current position upon the creation of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
What does LMTAS stand for?
LMTAS stands for Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Light Manufacturing Training Australia
- Lincoln Music Teachers Association (Nebraska)
- Little Mountain Test Annex
- Local Message Transfer Agent
- Louisiana Motor Transport Association
- Louisiana Music Teachers Association
- Ludington Mass Transit Authority
- Ludington Mass Transportation Authority
- Lewis-Mason-Thurston Area Agency on Aging (Olympia, WA)
- Lower Mainland Treaty Advisory Committee (Canada)
- Large-Magnitude, Transient Bradycardia
- League Match Ticket Book (UK)
- Lightweight Multifunction Tactical Beacon System
- Lackland Military Training Center (USAF)
- Lake Mansfield Trout Club (Stowe, VT)
- Land Management Training Center (Nepal)
- Lead Maintenance Technology Center
- Left Message To Call
- Leuvense Modeltrein Club (Belgian modle train club)
- Logistics Management Training Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems, Marietta, Ga.
For information on Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems, visit: www.
com include Cirrus Logic, CTG, Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems, PDS Technical Services and MoneyStar among others.
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems and the government recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the aircraft manufacturer to have significantly more direct oversight on the management of property owned by the government.
Lockheed Martin Government Electronic Systems (GES), Moorestown, New Jersey, and Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems, Fort Worth, Texas, placed orders in excess of $2 million for Windchill software and services.
Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems is a leader in the design, development, systems integration and support of fighter aircraft.
6, 1999-- NewsEdge Corporation, the independent leader in news and current awareness solutions, today announced that it has signed a new agreement with Lockheed Martin Tactical Aircraft Systems (LMTAS) to provide industry news to employees in its Fort Worth, Tx.