Vice president of new ventures for Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training, Dan Heller, stated : 'The benefits to generating power with OTEC are immense, and Lockheed Martin has been leading the way in advancing this technology for decades.
What does LM-MS stand for?
LM-MS stands for Lockheed Martin Mission Systems
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 17 other meanings of LM-MS in our Acronym Attic
- Lunch Menu
- Lunixmonster (Natural Selection gaming server)
- Lymphatic Malformation (abnormal fluid collection)
- Lynch Mob
- Lens Maillard Product 1
- Lockheed-Martin Advanced Technology Center (Palo Alto, California)
- Lockheed-Martin Communication and Power Center (Newton, Pennsylvania)
- Lattice-Matched Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor
- Last-Mile Hazard Warning System (emergency response technology; Sri Lanka)
- Longitudinal Muscle with Myenteric Plexus
- License Manager-X (software)
- Longitudinal Smooth Muscle-Myenteric Plexus (also seen as LM-MP)
- Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy
- Lumen Per Watt
- LAN Manager for Unix
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (gaming)
- Licensed Music to Player (video game system)
- Lembaga Menaggulangi Masalah Merokok (indonesian smoking control foundation)
- Local Multiplier 3 (measures local ecomony impact)
- Labor Management Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SEWIP Block 2 upgrade will ensure the AN/SLQ-32 system continues to outpace the threat and establishes a framework to easily install future upgrades," said Joe Ottaviano, SEWIP program director for Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training.
16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- What: Interview opportunities on Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Sensors (MS2) key international programs and capabilities Who: Various senior Lockheed Martin officials and program representatives Where: Lockheed Martin Booth at Euronaval Schedule: Monday, October 22 - Thursday, October 25 Topics: Lockheed Martin Introduces its Multi-Mission Combatant for Navies Worldwide Tom Cosgrove, business development for the Multi-Mission Combatant Lockheed Martin's Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) is an ideal candidate for navies worldwide - reconfigurable, flexible and fully interoperable.
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems, Colorado Springs, Colo.
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Training in Owego, N.
As a National Engineers Week volunteer, I enjoy working directly with students in my community to share my knowledge and expertise," said Katherine Black, Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training Leadership Programs associate manager.
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems, of Gaithersburg, Md.
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems provides solutions in systems integration, program management, software development, and information security for a variety of customers including U.