Lockheed Martin is willing to invest in Pike County because our employees here demonstrate a commitment to quality, excellence and affordability, said Dave Anderson, site director of Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control s Pike County Operations.
What does LMMFC stand for?
LMMFC stands for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LMMFC
- Lake Michigan Monitoring Coordination Council
- Lake Michigan Marina Development Commission
- Linux MSN (Microsoft Network) Messenger Engine
- Locally Manufactured Munitions Equipment
- Life Management Male Empowerment Program (Bahamas)
- Local Maintenance & Management of Facilities
- Luis Munoz Marin Foundation (Puerto Rico historical organization)
- Laugh My Mother Flippin' Ass Off (polite form)
- Laugh My Mother Freakin' Ass Off
- Le Mans Model Fan Club (Le Mans, France)
- Lipper Money Market Funds Index
- Laugh My Freaking Face Off
- London Middlesex Master Gardeners (Canada)
- List of Major and Minor Heads (India)
- Low Molecular Mass Heparin
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center (Bronx, NY)
- Liquid Metal Magneto-Hydro-Dynamic
- Lenox Memorial Middle and High School (Massachusetts)
- Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (Puerto Rico)
- Linda Lovelace Meets Miss Jones (movie title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Archbald facility, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control facilities in Troy, Ala.
We progressed through a complete subassembly and assembly development to a successful guided flight in a nine-month contractor-funded pre-award development program," said Steve Barnoske, director of Tactical Missiles for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
; Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Orlando, Fla.
The performance of the PerkinElmer ESAD, a derivative of its successful design used in the Javelin missile, contributed to our selection as the JCM prime contractor," said Rick Edwards, director of Tactical Missiles for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
Today's test provides the final flight test data required to demonstrate the design maturity of the PAC-3 MSE configuration and its readiness to enter into production," said Richard McDaniel, vice president of PAC-3 programs at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control received $15.
``This flight is strategically important because it successfully demonstrated a number of critical processes,'' said Dick Caime, vice president of Strike Weapons Systems for Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.