The Binghamton center is a new at- work center sponsored by Lockheed Martin Control Systems and the other six centers are newly built residential locations.
What does LMCS stand for?
LMCS stands for Lockheed Martin Control Systems
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of LMCS
We have 46 other meanings of LMCS in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Metal Cooled Reactor
- Light Metal Casting Research Centre (McMaster University; Canada)
- Liver Metastases from Colorectal Cancer
- Latex Modified Cationic Rapid Setting (in emulsified asphalt)
- Lake Michigan Carferry Service, Inc.
- Lead Member for Children's Services (UK)
- Light Modular Causeway System
- Livingston Manor Central School (New York)
- Loan Management and Control System
- Local Multipoint Communication Systems
- London Market Claims Services (UK)
- Low Molecular Weight Chitosan (chemistry)
- Labor-Management Construction Safety Alliance, Inc.
- Lower Mainland Coalition for Social Justice (Canada)
- Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems
- Labor Management Cooperative Trust
- Lake Michigan Circle Tour (scenic road system; various locations)
- Laparoscopic Microwave Coagulation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Licenced Motor Car Trader (Australia)
- Ligand-to-Metal Charge Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
BAe System's purchase of Lockheed Martin Control Systems will enable the US group to concentrate on its core aerospace and defence markets.
In conjunction with Lockheed Martin Control Systems, the manufacturer unveiled its Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV).
25 /PRNewswire/ -- BAE SYSTEMS North America today completed its acquisition of Lockheed Martin Control Systems.
Lockheed Martin Control Systems developed the electric drive train while International Fuel Cells supplies the phosphoric acid fuel cells.
July 31 /PRNewswire/ -- GE Aircraft Engines has selected Lockheed Martin Control Systems to develop a new generation of electronic controls for commercial engines.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 8, 1999--Woodward (Nasdaq:WGOV) announced today that its AESYS, LLC joint venture, a partnership with Lockheed Martin Control Systems, was part of a team that received a $10.
July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin Control Systems has introduced a digital temperature control for use on GE J85 military engines.