With a design life of more than 13 years, BSAT-3a is based on the A2100A platform manufactured by Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems (LMCSS), Newtown, Pa.
What does LMCSS stand for?
LMCSS stands for Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Lead Member for Children's Services (UK)
- Light Modular Causeway System
- Livingston Manor Central School (New York)
- Loan Management and Control System
- Local Multipoint Communication Systems
- Lockheed Martin Control Systems
- London Market Claims Services (UK)
- Low Molecular Weight Chitosan (chemistry)
- Labor-Management Construction Safety Alliance, Inc.
- Lower Mainland Coalition for Social Justice (Canada)
- Labor Management Cooperative Trust
- Lake Michigan Circle Tour (scenic road system; various locations)
- Laparoscopic Microwave Coagulation Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Licenced Motor Car Trader (Australia)
- Ligand-to-Metal Charge Transfer
- Lockheed Martin Coherent Technologies (Louisville, CO; Lockheed Martin Corp.)
- London Marathon Charitable Trust
- Laboratoire de Matériaux Céramiques et Traitements de Surface
- Ligand-to-Metal Charge Transfer (electricity)
- Lake Michigan Credit Union (Grand Rapids, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems markets, designs and builds geostationary and non-geostationary communications and remote sensing satellites for customers worldwide.
About AMC-18 Launched by Arianespace from their Kourou Spaceport, and built by Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems, AMC-18 is the thirteenth A2100 spacecraft in the AMERICOM fleet.
The satellite, built by Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems (LMCSS), is being launched by Arianespace for service at the 105 degrees West longitude orbital position.
About Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems markets, designs and builds geostationary and non-geostationary telecommunications and remote sensing satellites for customers worldwide.
The project, which is led by the Vietnamese Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT), is realized with Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems (LMCSS) as the main contractor.
The EchoStar contract marks the fourth new commercial satellite order received by Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems during 2003.
The success of the ASTRA 1KR mission is a milestone in our company history and shows that we have strengthened the fruitful cooperation with our launch partners, Lockheed Martin Commercial Space Systems and International Launch Services.