The airplane was built at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company -- Palmdale, popularly called the Skunk Works, with about $27 million of the company's own funding.
What does LMAC stand for?
LMAC stands for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMAC
We have 46 other meanings of LMAC in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Maximum Allowable Airblast
- Lamb Meat Adjustment Assistance Program
- Lietuvos Mokslu Akademijos Biblioteka (Lithuanian: Library of the Lithuanian Academy of Sciences)
- Labor Market Advisory Council
- Lakes Management Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Large Munsterlander Association of Canada (dogs)
- Laval Mini Auto Club (French radio controlled car club; Laval, France)
- Lay Member to Annual Conference
- Leicestershire Microlight Aircraft Club (UK)
- Liquid Metal Assisted Cracking (metallurgy)
- Lower Medium Access Control
- Lower Merion Aquatic Club (Pennsylvania; est. 1967)
- Lowell Middlesex Academy Charter School
- Landscape Maintenance Assessment District
- Let's Make A Date (Whose Line Is It Anyway TV show)
- Let's Make A Deal (game show)
- Let's Make a Difference (Orlando, FL professional development)
- Linking Mine Action and Development
- Land Mine Awareness Education (Global Information Networks in Education)
- Lunar Module Ascent Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company employee Raymond F.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company has selected the Smiths Aerospace digital video recorder for the Greek F-16 Block 50 program with an option for future F-16 Block 50 aircraft foreign military sales.
``We are pleased to be recognized for our efforts,'' said Rick Baker, vice president and general manager of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Palmdale.
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company recognized its employee volunteer service this week at a lunch honoring individuals volunteering 250 hours or more during a calendar year.
BAE Systems has delivered the first electronic warfare system for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program to Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, Fort Worth, Texas.
Four employees of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company have been named to receive prestigious achievement awards by national technical organizations that honor African American, Hispanic and women engineers.
EDO manufactured the compact duct for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company, prime contractor of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter.