The Fort Worth Company is leading Lockheed's combined JAST and Advanced Short-Takeoff and Vertical Landing (ASTOVL) efforts, which also involve personnel at the Lockheed Advanced Development Company (Skunk Works), Lockheed Aeronautical Systems Company, Lockheed Sanders and Lockheed Missiles and Space Company.
What does LADC stand for?
LADC stands for Lockheed Advanced Development Company (now Lockheed Martin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LADC
We have 52 other meanings of LADC in our Acronym Attic
- Lanark and District Archaeological Society (UK)
- List of Areas Designated as Underserviced (Canada)
- Laboratório de Análises de Dopagem e Bioquímica (Portugal)
- Latin America Data Base
- Linear Array with Double Beam
- Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board (est. 1990)
- Los Angeles Department of Building and Safety (California)
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Local Area Data Channel
- Local Area Defense Commander
- longitudinal apparent diffusion coefficient
- Los Angeles Design Center (California)
- Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery
- Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle (California)
- Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium (Rosemont, IL)
- Louisiana Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Lowered Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler
- Lacrimoauriculodentodigital (syndrome)
- Left Anterior Descending Diagonal
- Lens Antenna Deployment Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--January 24, 1996--Loral Federal Systems-Owego, a division of Loral Corporation (NYSE:LOR), has been awarded a contract by Lockheed Advanced Development Company (LADC) for an AP-102A computer upgrade for the F-117A Stealth fighter.