A test model, built on a 10 hp, 2 pole, 215T frame, has shown locked rotor torque in excess of 150 lb ft in testing, nearly 250% of the locked rotor torque expected from a machine of this size.
What does LRT stand for?
LRT stands for Locked Rotor Torque (motors)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRT
We have 96 other meanings of LRT in our Acronym Attic
- Leukocyte Removal Therapy
- Light Railway Transit
- Light Rapid Transit
- Light-Rail Transit
- Likelihood Ratio Test
- Limburg Racing Team (Netherlands)
- Linear Resistive Transducer (actuators)
- Link Remote Inhibit Test (SS7)
- Liquid Release Test
- Local Reference Terminal