But Gary Campbell, president of the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club, said: "The Americans always like to go bigger and better but this is one fish that they won't be able to hook.
What does LNM stand for?
LNM stands for Loch Ness Monster
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LNM
We have 45 other meanings of LNM in our Acronym Attic
- Laboratório Nacional de Luz Síncrotron (Brazilian Synchrotron Light Laboratory)
- Late Night Late Show
- London North Learning and Skills Council (UK)
- Losers Need Love Too
- Laboratory of Nonlinear Mechanics
- Lakshmi Niwas Mittal (India)
- LAN Network Manager
- Lebanese National Movement
- Linear Nautical Mile
- Local Notice to Mariners (US Coast Guard publication)
- Low Noise Model (seismology)
- Latvian National Museum of Art
- Latvijas neatkarigo mežizstradataju asociacija
- Livestock Nutrient Management Act
- Load Negative Magnitude A (UNIVAC 1100 instruction)
- Landelijk Netwerk Mathematische Besliskunde (Dutch: National Network of Mathematical Operations Research; est. 1987; Netherlands)
- Leave No Man Behind (military; also gaming)
- Libingan Ng Mga Bayani (Philippines)
- Lake Norman Marine Commission (Cornelius, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Claims of "evidence" of the Loch Ness Monster have been around for decades.
London, June 26 ( ANI ): Thousands of students in US will be taught that the Loch Ness monster is a living dinosaur, trashing the theory of evolution.
A top police officer believed that the fabled Loch Ness monster in Scotland existed "beyond doubt", a file released from archives shows.
A top police officer believed that the fabled Loch Ness Monster in Scotland existed "beyond doubt", a file released from archives shows.
The Loch Ness monster visited Year 2 and told us about Scotland.
THE home of the elusive Loch Ness Monster today come top in a poll of the nation's favourite visitor attractions.
It is to Loch Ness where myriad researchers, professional and amateur, from all walks of life, have flocked with their cameras and sonars, hopes, fears and aspirations to solve the greatest mystery on Earth, Nessie, the Loch Ness Monster.