At that time, PPL expects to receive revenue for the Wallingford plant in ISO New England's Locational Forward Reserve Market, which provides revenue to quick-starting plants such as Wallingford for their ability to begin generating power on short notice to meet power reliability needs in the region.
What does LFRM stand for?
LFRM stands for Locational Forward Reserve Market
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LFRM
- Local Fire and Rescue Department (various locations)
- Left Foot Right Foot (music album)
- Low-Frequency Restriction Fragment Analysis
- Deauville Saint-Gatien Airport (France; ICAO code)
- LH (Luteinizing Hormone) FSH (Follicle-Stimulating Hormone) Releasing Hormone
- Latvian Forestry Research Institute (Latvian Ministry of Agriculture)
- Lithuanian Forest Research Institute (est. 1950)
- Long Feng Research Institute (Netherlands)
- Land Forces Reportable Item List
- Linear Filter Refractoriness Model
- Logos Form and Report Manager (software)
- Longitudinal Field Research Method
- Lassa Fever Research Project (Segbwema, Sierra Leone)
- Licensing and Funded Research Program (Dyax Corp.; Cambridge, MA)
- Living Free Radical Polymerisation
- Land Force Reserve Restructure (Canada)
- Low Frequency Radio Range
- Lupus Family Registry and Repository (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service
- Lateral Force-Resisting System (structures)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pierce project's 'quick start' capability has generated solid surplus revenues, beyond original expectations, for CMEEC in New England's locational forward reserve market.
This represents significant growth since the implementation of the Locational Forward Reserve Market and announcement of the Forward Capacity Market, both of which are designed to encourage greater investment in demand- and supply-side resources.