By partnering with Meraki to offer cloud-based location tracking, we're making RTLS accessible for companies large and small who have Wi-Fi and need location-based business intelligence to make better decisions," said Mark Norris, President and CEO of Ekahau.
What does LBBI stand for?
LBBI stands for Location-Based Business Intelligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LBBI
We have 1 other meaning of LBBI in our Acronym Attic
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- London Bridge Baptist Church (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Linear Binary Block Channel Code
- Laser Based Beam Diagnostics (physics)
- Little Big Book Dictionary (Alcoholics Anonymous reference book)
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham (UK)
- Long Beach Bar Foundation (Long Beach, CA)
- Long Beach Blues Festival (California State University)
- Lesser Black-Backed Gull (bird)
- Landmark Baptist Bible Institute (Canada)
- Long Beach Bible Institute (Long Beach, California)
- Love Botswana Bible Institute (Maun, Botswana)
- Liberty Brass Band Junior
- Long Beach Business Journal (South Coast Publishing, Inc.)
- La Barge Branch Library (La Barge, WY)
- Laguna Beach Branch Library (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Los Banos Branch Library (Los Banos, CA)
- Library Books-by-Mail
- Laboratoire de Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire d'Angers (French: Laboratory of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Angers
- Laboratoire Beaujolais Bourgogne Oenologie (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thompson is not an unknown quantity as far as MapInfo in concerned because Thompson division AnySite Software, which developers location-based business intelligence software, has been a MapInfo VAR for 10 years and has built applications based on MapInfo technology.
Apisphere's technology not only gives salespeople the ability to access the pertinent information required to best support their customers where and when they need it; it also generates a valuable new type of location-based business intelligence.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 27, 2004 MapInfo Corporation (Nasdaq: MAPS), the leading provider of location-based business intelligence solutions for the enterprise, today announced the appointment of Dr.
10, 2003 MapInfo Showcases Integrated Solution at Business Object's Annual User Conference MapInfo Corporation (Nasdaq: MAPS) today announced that it has entered into a strategic alliance with Business Objects (Nasdaq: BOBJ), the world's leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions, to offer enterprise users a comprehensive location-based business intelligence solution.
The acquisition also includes AnySite Software, a division of Thompson Associates, which develops location-based business intelligence software primarily for companies in the retail, restaurant and real estate industries.
About AnySite Software AnySite Software, a division of Thompson Associates, was founded in 1988 and develops the most comprehensive and easiest-to-use location-based business intelligence software in the market.
Our unique online behavioral data coupled with MapInfo's location-based business intelligence promises to yield business and marketing intelligence tools that are unlike anything in the market today.