has signed a licensing agreement with NAVTEQ to use NAVTEQ(TM) maps within Blister's location based entertainment products.
What does LBE stand for?
LBE stands for Location Based Entertainment
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LBE
We have 52 other meanings of LBE in our Acronym Attic
- Lead-Bismuth Eutectic (alloy)
- Left Behind Equipment
- Left Below Elbow (amputation)
- Legal Business Entity
- Licensed Bank Employee
- Licensing Basis Event
- Linear Bit-Estimate
- Load Bearing Equipment
- Load Break Elbow
- Local Business Enterprise
- Location-Based Experience (mobile software)
- London Borough of Enfield (UK)
- London Bridge Ensemble (UK)
- Loop Back Enabled (Hekimian)
- Lancashire Business Environment Association (UK)
- Leeds Black Elders Association (UK)
- Lutheran Braille Evangelism Association (est. 1952; White Bear Lake, MN)
- Lift Big Eat Big (fitness)
- Left Bussed Electrical Center (automotive repair)
- Ligue pour le Bien-Être de l'Enfance du Canada (French: Child Welfare League of Canada; Ottawa, Ontario)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25, 2002 American Technology Corporation (Nasdaq:ATCO) today announced that Showorks Entertainment Group has signed a licensing agreement to use the company's HyperSonic Sound(R) (HSS) in its Location Based Entertainment installations.
NASDAQ:ITNI) announced today that its subsidiary, DVDC entered into a revenue share agreement today with leading Location Based Entertainment complex Fun Time Hospitality (FUNZ).
has completed development of its proprietary virtual reality game simulation system VACS (virtual air cockpit system) that will greatly reduce the cost of location based entertainment motion platform simulation systems.
a wholly-owned subsidiary owns and operates New York Skyride, the first flight simulator attraction in the metropolitan New York area and arguably the most successful stand alone location based entertainment attraction in the world.
Vivid Group's major market is Location Based Entertainment.
With money raised during its April IPO, the company is embarking on an aggressive strategy to diversify its revenue stream by adding to its company-operated facilities through new-location development, including sites developed as a result of strategic alliances with major location based entertainment companies, such as Namco Cybertainment.
Wright said he believes the "demand for joint ventures is strong in the location based entertainment market," noting that Dave & Buster's comes just a month after Iwerks announced its first joint-venture project with Australia's Hoyts Corp.