The juvenile periodontitis were divided into two clinical entities: localized juvenile periodontitis and generalized juvenile periodontitis, each with a different microbiology.
What does LJP stand for?
LJP stands for Localized Juvenile Periodontitis (infection)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LJP
We have 22 other meanings of LJP in our Acronym Attic
- Law Journal Newsletters (American Law Media)
- Lewis J. Norman (toy and video game company)
- Los Jinetes Negros (Spanish: Black Riders)
- London Jazz Orchestra
- Leading Jewelers of the World (New York, NY; also seen as LJW)
- La Jolla Pacific (real estate consulting; Irvine, CA)
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical
- La Jolla Program
- Latvijas Jaunatnes Padome (Latvian)
- Liquid Junction Potential
- Lok Janshakti Party (political group; India)
- Library Joint Powers Board (Santa Cruz City County Library; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Louis J. Piantino Branch Library (West Haven, CT)
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- La Jolla Presbyterian Church (La Jolla, CA)
- London Journal of Primary Care
- Lone Jack Public Library (Lone Jack, MO)
- Leah Jay Property Management (Australia)
- Local Job Qualification Standard
- Lady Jean Ranch (Jupiter, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suppression of the periodontopathic microflora in localized juvenile periodontitis.
In another study following teens with localized juvenile periodontitis (characterized by rapid tissue breakdown) for six months or more, treatment reduced NMP activity.