June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- School districts and many local-level governments in Michigan must approve balanced budgets for fiscal year 2010-2011 by June 30, and most will succeed thanks to cutbacks in staffing and services, fee increases and non-tax revenue injections.
What does LLG stand for?
LLG stands for Local-Level Government
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LLG
We have 35 other meanings of LLG in our Acronym Attic
- Long Lived Fission Product
- Low Lung Function Subgroup
- Leave Land for Water (band)
- Landau-Lifshitz-Gilbert (equations)
- Last Leaf Gardener (blog)
- Legacy Life Group, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Linscott, Law & Greenspan (engineering company; Costa Mesa, CA)
- Little League Gaming
- Livestock Loan Guarantee (agricultural loan; Canada)
- Living Labs Global (Spain)
- Lovely Lovely Geezer
- Low-Loss Gear (fluorescent lighting)
- Lowndes Lambert Group Canada Ltd
- Lycée Louis-le-Grand (French secondary school)
- LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae (law firm)
- Lakes Ladies Golf Association (Palm Desert, CA)
- Linkage Learning Genetic Algorithm (heredity)
- Leslie/Lohman Gay Art Foundation (New York)
- Low-level Laser-Guided Bomb
- London Lesbian and Gay Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
For his part, Ma has blamed the island's Central Weather Bureau for its inaccurate predictions of rain, local-level governments for inaction, and affected villagers for ''not realizing how serious this disaster was'' before the storm hit.
The greatest depths of pessimism are reached in the two chapters (by Burton and Nanau respectively) on the pitfalls of provincial and local-level government in PNG and the Solomon Islands, which may perhaps explain why they are juxtaposed in the middle of the hook.