Non-Financial Commercial Paper Levels Off -- Global Rising Stars -- MIA SOVEREIGNS -- Bomb Attacks Have No Direct Impact on Morocco's Credit Standing, But Policy Responses Are Key -- Malaysia's Latest Stimulus Package Dents Government Finances, But Will Not Affect Ratings -- Standard & Poor's Discusses Stability of English Caribbean in Difficult Times LOCAL AND REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS -- Ratings History List: International Local and Regional Governments Since 1975 STRUCTURED FINANCE -- Brazil's Structured Market Is Coming Back to Life -- Mutual Fund Fee Securitizations: A Surveillance Perspective -- Mexican Servicer Evaluation Market Expected to Grow During 2003 RATING ACTIONS: CORPORATE RATINGS -- Principal Office Fund Ratings Placed on Watch Neg.
What does LRG stand for?
LRG stands for Local and Regional Governments
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LRG
We have 50 other meanings of LRG in our Acronym Attic
- Least Recently/Frequently Used
- Laboratory Retirees Group
- Laser Ring Gyro
- Legal and Regulatory Group (GSM Association)
- Leichtman Research Group (Durham, NH)
- Library Resource Guide (Information Today, Inc)
- Lifted Research Group Ltd (clothing company)
- Liquefied Refinery Gases
- Living Room Games
- Local Reference Group
- Location Reference Group
- Locus Reference Genomic (DNA sequence format)
- Logistics Review/Requirements Group
- Long Range Aircraft
- Long Riders' Guild (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Long-Range Guidelines/Guidance
- Looking Real Good
- Laboratoire de Recherche sur les Grands Brûlés
- Low-Resistance Groningen Button
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bond Issuance -- S&P: Global Fallen Angels Will Likely Decelerate -- Standard & Poor's Welcomes Retention of Commonwealth Bond Market -- Canada Corporate Credit Quality Begins Year on Negative Note SOVEREIGNS -- Standard & Poor's Discusses Stability of English Caribbean in Difficult Times -- Commentary Examines Mexico's Efforts to Strengthen Its Public Institutions LOCAL & REGIONAL GOVERNMENTS -- Report Card Released on Russian Local and Regional Governments STRUCTURED FINANCE -- Economic Hurdles Continue to Plague Argentine Structured Market -- Japan Structured Finance Report: First Quarter Sees Large Increase in CLO, RMBS Transactions -- Basic Maintenance Reporting Requirements for U.