Recipients included State and local departments of transportation, a State department of public safety, a local technical assistance program, and a private firm.
What does LTAP stand for?
LTAP stands for Local Technical Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LTAP
We have 8 other meanings of LTAP in our Acronym Attic
- Lighter Than Air Launch Vehicle
- Literature of the Americas (various universities)
- Long-Term Ambulatory Monitoring
- Local Time Ascending Node
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services
- Long-Term Archive and Notary Services Working Group (IETF)
- Laughing Their Asses Off
- Land Tenure Assistance Program (National Housing Authority; Philippines)
- Left Turn across Path (traffic)
- Lightweight Trigger Access Process (computing)
- Local Transportation Assistance Program (various locations)
- Long-Term Action Plan
- Left Turn across Path/Lateral Direction (traffic safety)
- Long-Term Agricultural Research
- Lost Time Accident Rate
- Low-Temperature Antigen Retrieval (immunology)
- Launch, Tow, and Retrieve System (ODIM Spectrum Ltd., Sonar Handling Systems)
- Launch Trajectory Acquisition System
- Learning Teaching and Assessment Strategy (educational philosophy; various schools)
- Life Table Analysis System (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health; US CDC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Transportation Association of Canada Annual Conference, Edmonton, Alberta, the Pacific Northwest Snow-fighters Annual Conference, Kelowna, British Columbia, Globe 2000 Environmental Exposition, Vancouver, British Columbia, BC Public Works Association, Kelowna, British Columbia, and the Local Technical Assistance Program (Federal Highways Administration), Annual Conference, Boise, Idaho.
FHWA developed the workshop for Local Technical Assistance Program and Tribal Technical Assistance Program centers to deliver to local practitioners.
This symposium is being held in conjunction with meetings of other organizations including the Local Technical Assistance Program.
NLA will also give out the Ray Griffith Award -- an award named after a former FHWA employee in recognition of his years of service and dedication to the Local Technical Assistance Program.
The Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) has provided training, technical assistance, and technology transfer products to local transportation agencies for the past 15 years.
The Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP) has been very successful in making transportation systems safer and more efficient.