Additionally, he has spoken to many local service organizations as well as at the statewide American Legion meeting.
What does LSO stand for?
LSO stands for Local Service Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSO
We have 139 other meanings of LSO in our Acronym Attic
- Life Support Officer
- Lifestyles Organization
- Limited Service Offering
- Linguistic Sign-Off
- Linked Simulation-Optimization
- Linux Standards Organization
- List of Stored Options
- Littleton Symphony Orchestra (Littleton, CO)
- Local Safety Officer (various locations)
- Local Search Optimization
- Local Servicing Office
- Local Shared Objects (web browsers)
- Local Switching Office
- Logistics Support Officer
- London Symphony Orchestra
- Lone Star Overnight (Austin, TX)
- Longwood Symphony Orchestra (Brookline, MA)
- Lovaniensis Scientificus Ordo (Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Lubbock Symphony Orchestra (Lubbock, TX)
- Lumbar Sacral Orthosis
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is the executive director of the Quan Yin Healing Arts Center, which partnered with a local service organization that helps homeless and mentally ill people.
I've been meeting with local service organizations and talking to them about this and other issues," says Segawa.
Try to secure speaking opportunities at local service organization meetings to introduce your organization; educate on the current trends or conditions that make your cause invaluable to the community; and, over time, gain new supporters.
The board determined how the funds were awarded and distributed to Whatcom County emergency food and shelter programs run by local service organizations.
Perhaps you've considered seeking a leadership role in a local service organization or an association committee, or maybe you've played with the idea of taking a foreign language class or ballroom dance lessons.
A local service organization, DSH has members in modern dance, jazz, tap, and flamenco, as well as in Houston's Black Dance Festival and the international Dance Salad Festival.
The GPD providers we visited collaborated with VA, local service organizations, and other state and federal programs to offer a broad array of services designed to help veterans achieve the three goals of the GPD program--residential stability, increased skills or income, and greater self-determination.