The Northumbria Local Resilience Forum Conference will take place on March 18 from 8.
What does LRF stand for?
LRF stands for Local Resilience Forum (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LRF
We have 81 other meanings of LRF in our Acronym Attic
- Last Return Filed (IRS)
- Lateral Range Function
- Legal Resources Foundation
- Leukemia Research Foundation
- License Request Form
- Liquid Rocket Fuel
- Little Rock Field (Little Rock AFB, Arkansas)
- Little Rubber Feet
- Local Regeneration Fund (UK)
- Local Register File
- Location Registration Function
- Logical Record Facility (IBM IDMS database)
- Logistics Readiness Flight
- Long-Range Forecasting
- Louisiana Renaissance Festival
- Low Resolution Facsimile
- Lumber Recovery Factor (forestry industry)
- Laser Range-Finder/Designator
- Laser Range Finder/Digital Compass
- Laser Rangefinder/Solid-State Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northumbria Local Resilience Forum Conference will take place on Monday, March 18, from 8.
Certainly, as a precautionary measure the local resilience forum is starting to put measures in place to warn and inform the public of the risk from Lyme Regis to further down the coast at Bradstock.
West Yorkshire and Humber Local Resilience Forums will take part in the exercise to test contingency plans for tidal, surface water and flash flooding, during a pilot planned for November.
Another area of concern he is likely to emphasise is the lack of briefings on critical infrastructure such as power stations and waterworks given to local resilience forums (LRFs) - multi-agency groups that coordinate responses to disasters.
Each of the four Welsh police forces is setting up a multi-agency local resilience forum.
The agency works more closely with Local Resilience Forums.
Eamonn Croft, of West Mercia Local Resilience Forum, said: "The experience has highlighted that being prepared is the most successful way to respond to the risk of flooding.