In addition to the absence of anemia, other factors that significantly increased local relapse-free survival were younger age at diagnosis and negative lymph node status.
What does LRFS stand for?
LRFS stands for Local Relapse-Free Survival (aka Locoregional Relapse-Free Survival; cancer research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LRFS
We have 3 other meanings of LRFS in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Range Facilities Plan (New Jersey Department of Education)
- Long-Range Fading Prediction (algorithm)
- Louisiana Regional Folklife Program
- Long Range Facilities Planning Committee (education; New Hampshire)
- Low Resolution Fabry-Perot Interferometer
- Load & Resistance Factor Rating (highway bridge rating)
- Local Relapse-Free Rate (oncology)
- Lowest Recommended Field Rate
- London Region Fund Raising Executives (Canada)
- Local Recurrence-Free Survival (cancer)
- Logistics Requirements and Funding Summary
- Little Rock Farm Trucking (Ontario, Canada)
- Live Reef Fish Trade (zoology)
- Lokalrundfunktage (German: Local Radio Days; media conference)
- Least Recently/Frequently Used
- Laboratory Retirees Group
- Laser Ring Gyro
- Legal and Regulatory Group (GSM Association)
- Leichtman Research Group (Durham, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study concluded that hyperthermia added to radiation improved complete response (tumor disappearance) from 41% to 83%, local relapse-free survival from 24% to 68% and overall survival at 5 years from 0% to 53%, as compared to radiation treatments alone.
Five-Year Kaplan-Meier Survival in Breast Cancer Patients Older Than Age 75 Without With Radiotherapy Radiotherapy Local relapse-free survival 93% 98% Breast cancer-specific survival 85% 93% Overall survival 58% 82% Source: Dr.