Meanwhile, the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office on Friday indicted Haneda and Tokyo detective agency president Koichi Horiuchi, 43, on charges of violating the Local Public Service Law, which prohibits civil servants from leaking any information or intelligence they acquire in connection with their jobs.
What does LPSL stand for?
LPSL stands for Local Public Service Law (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPSL
We have 7 other meanings of LPSL in our Acronym Attic
- Liberty Payment Services Inc.
- lights per square inch
- Livestock and Poultry Sciences Institute (USDA)
- Loss Prevention Systems, Inc. (Kennesaw, GA)
- Low Pressure Safety Injection (nuclear power)
- Lietuvos Profesiniu Sajungu Konfederacija (Lithuanian: Lithuanian Trade Union Confederation)
- Lane Powell Spears Lubersky LLP
- Laupahoehoe Public & School Library (Laupahoehoe, HI)
- Learning and Performance Support Laboratory (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
- Lilly Pike Sullivan Library (Enfield, NC)
- Loud Pipes Save Lives (motorcycles)
- Libertarian Party of St Lucie County (Port St Lucie, FL)
- Low-Pass Spectral Lanczos Decomposition Method
- Learman, Peters, Sarow, and McQuillan, PLC (law firm)
- Levenson Phase Shift Mask
- Libertarian Party of San Mateo County (California)
- Limoges Plongée Sous Marine (French scuba diving club)
- Linux Persistent Memory
- Liquid Photoimageable Solder Mask
- Little Penang Street Market (Penang, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tetsuro Shirakawa, 42, a former sergeant at the Oi Police Station, was dismissed from duty last June over the incident for violating the Local Public Service Law.
NAGOYA, March 22 Kyodo The Nagoya District Court on Wednesday sentenced a former Aichi prefectural police officer to a one-year prison term suspended for three years for violating the Local Public Service Law in a breach of privacy last August.