For example, the DOH assistant secretary of community and family health sent a memo to all local public health officers, asking for their support for activities to reduce rates of unintended pregnancy.
What does LPO stand for?
LPO stands for Local Public Health Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPO
We have 81 other meanings of LPO in our Acronym Attic
- Limited Purchase Order
- Linear Phase Output
- Liquid Plant Operator
- Little People of Ontario (Canada)
- Livingston Post Office (Rutgers College)
- Loan Production Office
- Local Physician Organization
- Local Planning Office (various locations)
- Local Processing Office
- Local Processor Outage
- Local Purchase Order
- London Philharmonic Orchestra
- Loop Phase Offset
- Loss Prevention Observation
- Loss Prevention Officer (undercover security officers; especially in department stores)
- Lost Property Office
- Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra
- Low Power Operation
- Low Power Oscillator
- Lake Property Owners Association (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article proposes and discusses legal and administrative strategies that state and local public health officers and attorneys should consider when preparing for a bioterrorist attack.
If there are reasons to suspect a threat exists, then the National Health First Response will be notified via a hotline and arrange for a local public health officer to turn out.